Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Beginning Continued...

And so...to continue the possible minx-revolution ::crosses fingers in hopeful abandon::...I give to you...a bit about myself...and also a bit about what I hope to accomplish here:

If i had to describe myself in a few words: I am a Southerner.....transplanted into New England, against my young will. However, I was "green" enough to come to terms with it. Although I have been through more than I'd like to reveal at this moment, I wouldn't change a thing.

If i had to say in a few words where i would like this blog to go: I hope it is an outlet to me..to maybe get my brain straight when i'm confused. To maybe express things I wouldn't normally express. But most of all, if anything i am feeling or thinking...can bring a ray of sunshine (ok maybe not sunshine...but HUMOR!!!!!)...to someone elses life who might be feeling down (....or unloved...or just plain bored?) Then i think i've accomplished something.

So to all you people out there....I'm talkin' to you! Those of you who are like me...in the middle.....of a WHOLE-LOTTA-SHIT. (not including my solid ROCK...my counter-part...my MAN minx...who keeps me from beating the CRAP outta people who annoy me).

So that is like an itty bitty glimpse into the "Inner Minxxxxxxxxx" ::insert cool echo effect here:: And on that note............until next time.



For the next Episode....lets just go with "Who Knows?????????????"

No comments:

Post a Comment