Friday, April 9, 2010

Toast Anyone????????

Being a responsible and hardworking person is always something that i take very seriously. But...on the other hand...i try NOT to take myself all that seriously. I was raised to ALWAYS appreciate the power of a "well-timed-joke", and have learned to laugh at myself...constantly! I may not have mentioned, but i also have a sister...who is 3 years and 11 months older than me, and she was also raised on the same principals.

And on that note...i dedicate this post to her. She came into work this morning (will explain later) with a great story about a song about Toast.

Here is the Youtube link....PLEASE enjoy!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGZf9XeR7O0&feature=related

I promise you will have this song stuck in your head for a week!!!!!

Next on The Inner MINX.....a much less funny post..and possibly a little more about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment